When it comes to beautiful jewelry, there is far more to finding the perfect piece, and other factors such as the age of the person wearing the jewelry and how comfortable it is are also important factors. What is the good of a stunning necklace if the clasp cannot be opened easily or it catches on your clothes? There are people who simply don’t wear some favorite jewelry pieces anymore because the clasps are too small and too difficult to open. If they can’t rely on someone to help them, the jewelry becomes a useless item. The beauty of a clever clasp is that you never have to consider the age or dexterity of the wearer because they are easy for anyone to use.
No longer do you have to constantly be assisting your child with unhooking those irritating s-hool and lobster clasps; because with these smooth magnetic clasps, even small children can cope with putting on- and taking off their own anklets, necklaces and bracelets.
A Clever Clasp that Suits Stubborn Fingers
Another thing that sets them apart from other magnetic jewelry clasps is their unusual strength and durability. They are so much easier to put on; the only requirement being to bring both ends of the clasp together where they are snugly snapped in place, saving a tremendous amount of time. Of course the weight of the beads, stone and metal you choose will determine the size of the magnetic clasp required.
The bottom line is that they are easy to put on and take off easily and quickly. No longer do people with arthritic fingers have to battle with the likes of lobster-, toggle-, pearl-, box-, barrel-, s-hook and spring ring clasps.
Lots of Shapes and Materials to Suit Everyone
There are many jewelers with years of skills and experience in the jewelry industry and who are constantly reviewing and testing clasps for their effectiveness. A clever magnetic clasp can be designed from different materials and finishes and are perfect for anyone who may have difficulty with putting jewelry on. From bronze to rhodium plate, stainless steel, gold and silver, some are even further bedazzled with rhinestone gems.
A clasp is designed to hold jewelry securely on you, whether you wearing a necklace, an anklet or a bracelet. Most clasps are designed to complement the particular jewelry, so there are heaps of sizes and styles, but while they may look attractive, they are by no means functional. A clever clasp like a magnetic clasp has more benefits in that they enhance the jewelry, but it is their ease and simplicity which makes them the first choice.
Restore New Life to Unused Jewelry
If you make your own jewelry, your customers will be delighted to find a designer who knows the value of using good components in jewelry making. Clever clasps, also known as magnetic claps come in different shapes like ball, bullet shaped or tube shapes, and everyone’s tastes are catered for. The thing with magnets is that they can be molded into lots of different like cubes, balls, tubes, spheres and cylinders. The size of the magnet is as important as its shape, more so if you are wearing heavier jewelry.
With a clever clasp, you are able to bring new life to jewelry you no longer wear. Available in lots of styles and metal, they are a welcome relief for heaps of people who can now simply bring the ends of the magnetic clasps together and have them instantly click shut and safely lock. With this magnetic bond, you can be sure to wear all your new and old pieces of jewelry and that they stay put as well.
- Mashable (Mashable Inc.) is a Scottish-American news website, technology and social media blog founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005.
- Egostatic - An entertainment weblog focussed on celebrities, movies, television, and music.
- Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip from Us Weekly. See today's top entertainment news, fashion tips, and celeb pictures on UsMagazine.com.
- Eonline Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows!
- Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The Latest Gossip at TMZ
- First and Biggest McDonalds in Russia at Pushkin's Square, Moscow
- Best Of Just For Laughs Gags - Producer's Choice 2
- One of China's Five Sacred Daoist mountains, Hua Shan located east of Xi'an
- Officially the world's tallest commercial bungee jump at 233 m/764 ft
- Top 10 Dangerous Roads in the world
- Bolivia's Death Road
- 2 Die and Many Are Hurt as Plane Crashes in San Francisco
- UFC 162 recap: Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman plus all other bouts
- BBC apologises for John Inverdale's gaffe over Marion Bartoli
- Beyonce’s father Mathew Knowles weds former model Gena Charmaine Avery
- ANNA NICOLE SMITH MOVIE Accused of Being Crappy ... Car Renters?